A High Point home suffered considerable damage in an early morning fire Monday, according to the Greensboro News & Record.
The fire was reported at 1147 Roberts St. at 5:08 a.m. Monday, according to the High Point Fire Department.
A man inside escaped unharmed and no injuries were reported, the paper reported.
The fire department said the fire and it started in a bedroom from electrical problems.
No further details were provided.
Source: The Greensboro News & Record.
Return to myfox8.com.
Send any story ideas or news tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.